Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

A Very Gypsy Weekend...

I love living in New York City and I can't imagine living anywhere better, but sometimes you just need a break. This past Friday I definitely hit that point so I decided to head home to New Jersey for the weekend. It's only a half hour-ish outside the city, but it was still just what I needed. Seeing the family and just chillen out is just needed sometimes yah know? And it was still a great weekend, so lets shall we...

As always the weekend kicked off with casual Friday...

Yes  I love Bruce

Then I traveled home. So since I've moved out of my parents house they've downsized my childhood bedroom (respectfully so). With that my old bedroom has a tiny twin sized bed that just doesn't compare to my normal digs. Since my sister is at college though I decided to take over her room for the weekend. With this queen size how could I say now right?

Saturday morning arrived and I decided to take my mom to Gypsy Warrior. If you follow me on twitter (CaitieColl) or are my facebook friend, then you've seen my bazillion posts about this UH-MAZING STORE. Located in Ridgewood NJ, Gypsy Warrior is a clothing boutique/heaven for the edgy free spirit that's in everyone! They have such a great selection of clothes - and the accessories - forget it I DIE for every single piece. My mom loved it too and is bringing her friend back next weekend!! If you're not located in the Ridgewood NJ area don't you worry they have a web site that you can order from! MAKE SURE TO CHECK THEM OUT - www.gypsywarrior.com 
Here are just some of the things I picked out and brought home that day! 

I have it in Black leather too!!

Clutch to DIE FOR - literally can't wait to rock it this weekend<3

Oversized sweater - goes with jeans, skirts, leggings EVERYTHING.

So after a magical morning at the again, incredible Gypsy Warrior... I headed down to see my cousin who was up from North Carolina. We had such a great visit, love catching up with the fam<3

Then Came Sunday and it can be summarized by the following photo...



My best friend Lauren just moved into a new apartment in Jersey City with her Fiance, so myself along with 2 of our other friends decided to help her out on Sunday with decorating and some other odds and ends. We met at her apartment had a delicious breakfast at a nearby diner and then headed to Ikea for the day - literally for the day. Four girls let loose in Ikea I mean it's amazing we left when we did.  We had such a great time though and her apartment looked amazing at the end of the day!

Then I headed home to watch the Giants win the Super Bowl with my mom and the pup<3

Overall it was such a great weekend <333 Hope you had a great one too!



No comments:

Post a Comment