Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekend in Review - My best friend is getting hitched

This past weekend was definitely an eventful one. My best friend Lauren (check out her blog!) is getting married this upcoming Fall and this past Saturday evening was her and her fiances engagement party at a favorite spot of ours - Maxwells in Hoboken. It was a complete blast - if this was a preview of what their wedding is going to be like, well I hope I am able to wake up the next morning. It was truly a great night with great food and friends.... Here are a few acceptable moments from the party!

The bridesmaids attempting to take a photo - Yup we rock its cool clearly we are the most helpful organized people she could have picked.

Here we are the rockin bridesmaids with the bride to be :)


GETTING HITCHED!

Congrats to my best friend and her best guy! I'm so happy for the two of them and can't wait until the wedding and all the fun events that are going to lead up to it!





No comments:

Post a Comment