Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

The Kennedys

I have had the mini series, The Kennedys, on my Netflix Queue, well since it made it to the Instant Streaming. It's a short eight episode series and well it's amazing!

I am in fact a history dork, and I am also in fact obsessed with The Kennedy family aka American Royalty. Yes it's true I consider the Kennedy family America's version of the royal family. Both are sad, tragic, fashion icons and incredibly interesting. If you have the time you should definitely check it out. Even I, who literally thought I knew everything about the Kennedy family learned things I've never known.

For instance: The youngest sister had a lobotomy at 23, the dad was a controlling nutcase, JFK my or may not have been the last straw that drove Marilyn Monroe over the edge, and somehow out of all of this Bobby Kennedy was normal. I still don't know how but he was. Anyway check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment