Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

City Melody Mix Up

So I decided 10 minutes ago recently that I'm going to shake things up a bit with City Melody. Now I realize that I have started this blog like 5 minutes ago (actually like over a month ago but Po-Tay-toe/Pot-A-toe) but I want to include some quirky antidotes about living in NYC and just life in general.

My blog is named City Melody after all and they say that: every life is like song (NAME THAT TUNE). I digress... tomorrow is my birthday, and I'm turning 24 (ugh yikes, I don't care if you don't think its old I do) and well I'm having a mini-semi-almost there-quarter life crisis people! So I made a list of things I would like to accomplish during the "Year of 24" as I will be referring to it as. One of those things is to truly try and write more. Writing is something I have always enjoyed, creativity in general is something I'm a fan of, and since I'm not Katy Perry (womp #Wanna-beRockStar) I've found alternative outlets aka writing. I'm hopeing I can really take this blog somewhere, and people really embrace the idea of hearing from a struggling 24 year old just trying desperately of making it in the city.

I realize there's other people out there just like me so if you want to comment or inspire or make suggestions feel free!

And Away We Go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment