Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy President's Day Weekend - in photos*

This weekend was an absolute blast.... I had tons of my best friends from college visit as you can see - when we get together it's nothing but good times* Actually this picture should not be viewed publically ;)
Then I saw an amazing subway sighting - yes I love Sons of Anarchy<3
Awesome Subway sighting!

My BFF's boyfriend thinks it's really funny to make fun of my #ootd Instagram/Twitter updates, even after I explained that I only do it when I'm rocking some Gypsy Warrior and what have you. So I CLEARLY had to make him partake in one of the famous pics before going out Saturday.... 

Then we took a picture of the ladies due to the fact - "LETS PLEASE TAKE A PICTURE BEFORE WE DRINK TOO MUCH," being shouted a thousand times....


Then SURPRISE OMG IT'S TRUE SHE'S ALIVE - My Best Friend Dawn, has disappeared to Little Rock, AK to live with her Fiance' (Fair Enough yaya) but she's usually a WOMP when she's in the area and is too lazy to come into the city to visit me, but this past Saturday an OMGEE moment happened and she actually showed!

And then to celebrate the Day of Presidents itself - we had a little girl's margarita night and well this is how it ended up - the girls locking themselves in an apartment doorway attempting to scare friends and strangers alike. Yeah we're cool, you don't have to tell us twice...



No comments:

Post a Comment