Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Come on Irene

So I'm sure you know (and if you don't that's a whole other set of issues) that Hurricane Irene is set to hit my home, NYC later this evening. Most people have decided to flee the city since they'll be shutting down mass transit at noon today. HOWEVER my friend Dana and I have decided to make the best of it and will be having a Hurricane Irene Partayyy. Granted there will only be 4/5 of us in attendance but hey as DMB would say, it's not where you are but who you're with. Anyway I created a nice little play list necessary for any hurricane partay... Check iiiit -

Rock You Like a Hurricane - The Scorpions


Hurricane - Bob Dylan


Shelter from the Storm - Bob Dylan


Have You Ever Seen the Rain - Creedence Clearwater Revival


Rain - Madonna


Another Rainy Day in New York City - Chicago


Did I leave any MUST HAVEs out? Let me know!! What are you doing to brave Ms. Irene?

No comments:

Post a Comment