Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Music Video Junkie

I must admit I am a music video JUNKIE. I realize that many people today don't really watch music videos anymore, but let me tell you - you're missing out. I usually use the video to judge the song/artist a little... I just can't help myself. Anyway I wanted to share some music videos that premiered this week...

Lady GaGa - You & I - 
To be honest I don't get it. I don't get her really either. This doesn't stop me from jamming out to her but it needed to be said.


Kid Cudi - No One Believes Me -
Clearly capitalizing on the Vampire Trend (#ilovetrueblood)


Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie - 
Is it just me or are they totally channeling the Beatles and do I totally love it -YES


The Kooks - Junk of The Heart (Happy) -
Classic Kooks <3


Ninjasonik Feat. the Party Squad - Mosh Pit
Hope you like to party



No comments:

Post a Comment