Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

What's Your Drug of Choice?

So for the past - forever - I have been claiming that I am going to start a blog. I'm pretty big at claiming I'm going to do things but don't have a very high follow-through rate. My friend Caroline knows this all too well. I've been bugging her for roughly 6 months to help me come up with an idea for this sucker but I finally got it.

Everyone has a drug of choice right? While in the past I may have had some dubious ways to answer that question I now have one shared by many... Music. I consider myself a pretty big music junkie with a very eclectic taste. If you check out my iPod you would think it belonged to a schizophrenic. One minute I could be jamming out to Incubus and the next I'm listening to some country super star like Miranda Lambert - like I said eclectic.

Luckily I live in one of the best cities in the world to be a music fan in - New York Citayy. So that pretty much sums up with this blog is going to be about my drug of choice - Music with some NYC thrown in the mix. Feel free to comment and let me know if you know of any good shows going on!

So until this thing really gets kicked off I'll leave you with my jam out of the day (and the hottie of the day):


No comments:

Post a Comment