Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I'm Back and Better Than Ever

So I realize I have been MIA for oh a month (I know I suck - apologies) I've had a lot going on these past 4 weeks, that I really could not discuss until now. Let's some it all up though shall we, the things I could and couldn't discuss this past month....


The Black Keys <3
At Madison Square Garden
My friends and I went to go see the Black Keys last month and they were AMAZING. They are one of the bands that I have never seen live, and I'm so so so happy I went it was great!

The Hunger Games

In IMax Opening Weekend.... Yes that is right my friends and I went to see the 11:55am showing on Saturday opening weekend and here is my review: THANK GOD THEY MADE IT A MOVIE. While they could have focused more on my beloved Peeta, it was a great set up of what is to come. The theater was packed. We arrived an hour early and already had to wait in a line to get in, thank God we already purchased the tickets.

Friend Time <33
I don't have a photo... and even if I did I couldn't post it, because I know she wouldn't want me to, but my best friend Lauren, who's wedding I get to be a part of this coming October, took us bridesmaids dress shopping. I think in RECORD time, we found theee bridesmaid dress in under 30 minutes. Quite a feat for 5 girls to do if you ask me. I was prepared for days of shopping but hey we know what we like. It was a super fun day and the lovely bride took us out for lunch afterwards... It's going to be a great wedding!!

Last but not least.... I will be starting a new job next week!!
I recently left my job, which was bittersweet because I loved the people I worked with, but like they say when it's time it's time. So I'm happy/excited to say that this Monday I will be starting at VaynerMedia... check them out!!!

So that isn't everything, I mean its hard to some up 4 weeks, but those are the highlights! Don't worry I promise that I'll be posting regularly so I don't have to do these roundups anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment