Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Week Off in Photos...

So I had the week off this week, and it basically consisted of food, shopping, sunshine and getting back on the grind. It was super great to have a chance to relax - so here it is, my week in photos....

After two months of being kind of lazy on not really exercising like my usual old self, I decided to take this week to get back on the grind which consisted of Yoga and Running every day....

 


And because I was exercising so much I of course had deliciousness to balance it out...




I also made sure to take a day to visit the girls over at Gypsy Warrior, I've shared their great clothes and jewelry here before, so it only made sense to stop by this week....

I made off with TONS of magical goodies




The head band



Love the studded pockets on these jean shorts

The rest of the week consisted of laying out in the sunshine with cool people and friend time




Overall it was a great week and I'm so glad I got to take time and chill out. Now to get ready for Monday!!! First day on the new job cannot wait - look for an update tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment