Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Demi - Who Knew?

Demi Lovato is so random. First off I must admit I don't listen to her music, I am seriously guilty of pre-judging because she is a Disney star. However I must admit my mind is slowly changing. A while back I found this little diddy:



I had NO IDEA this girl could sing, like actually for serious amazing talent sing. Not only can she sing but she has crazy talent with making a song her own, which so many people are unable to do today.

So thank god the Jonas Bros didn't break this girl (you know the story don't act like you don't). I might have to support her from here on out - I hear sky scrapper is climbing the charts so I'll have to give it a listen. Oh and snap I hear that Tyler the Creator is a fan of hers? Honestly where have I been? Oh and I love her style. Check it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment