Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Spotlight - Sorry X-Mas its Not Your Turn Yet

Welcome back! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving Weekend! I know that it's Monday and supposedly I'm supposed to start paying attention to Christmas and all now that t-day has come and gone, but I'm just not ready to let go of Turkey-Day yet. Mainly because I feel like this holiday always gets overlooked... like WTF why are Christmas movies/songs playing all day on Thanksgiving?! It can't even get its own day to itself ya know. So I thought I would take today to continue being thankful... join me if you wish.

While I am of course thankful for my friends and family, because well they are the best, there are a few other silly things I am thankful for. Yes I appreciate silly things, because they keep you smiling even if you don't feel like it so yes, I think you should appreciate silly things as well.

That being said, I'm Thankful for...
  • Florence and the Machine's Talent - I'm sorry but she covered a Drake song, well. Come on smile now.


  • Lady GaGa and Sir Elton John - First off I dont know if you know this but I LOVE ELTON JOHN, secondly Lady GaGa, while a bit strange, is super fierce as well, and they are teaming up for a duet or two on Lady GaGa's next album. Let us give Music Thanks. (p.s. did you check out her turkey day special, she's so talented it's ridiculous)
Stolen from NJ Underground
  • UConn Ending Rutgers' Hope of Winning the Big East Championship - yeah sorry I'm not sorry. So another fact you might not know but I attended UConn, which in my opinion is the best school EVER. This past weekend they played Rutgers in football and Rutgers needed the win to have any hope of clinching the Big East Title. UConn stepped up and crushed them though. I'm from NJ so I'm sorry but I enjoy winning against a school where I know a lot of people that attended - sue me.
Rutgers vs. Uconn


That's just a few little thangs for you... what were you/are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment