Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

I Get By with a Little Help From My Friends

So I know I have been SUPER MIA and I promised I would be making a blog come-back this past week, but due to some unforeseen circumstances I have not been near a computer since this past Wednesday.

With that being said this past week has been a tough/emotional one for me, but it has definitely made me realize I have the best friends in the whole entire world. I definitely would have been lost without them, and they are what inspired my post today.

Just a few of the lovely ladies in my life<3

Here are some of the BEST FRIEND songs ever written in my opinion. They're great so take a listen and call up your friends just to say hey today :)


Get By With a Little Help From My Friends - The Beatles:



Thank You For Being a Friend - also who doesn't love the Golden Girls!?!?!


I'll Be There For You - The Rembrandts thank goodness for the show friends


You've Got a Friend In Me - Randy Newman - Oh Toy Story you taught us well.


You're My Best Friend - Queen




No comments:

Post a Comment