Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

GLEE is Back - With Some Magical Flare

So everyone, I know I'm not the only Gleek out there, but I must say out of everyone I know I really think I LOVE GLEE the MOST. Yup that's right I said it. I have missed it terribly the past 3 weeks or so, but last night it made it came back better than ever and even debuted a new Cutieeee Pieee star.

Damian McGinty as Rory

The Glee Project winner, Damian McGinty, made his debut performance last night on Glee as exchange student from Ireland Rory Flanagan. Rory's character is staying at Brittney's house, who of course he is now in love with. Thankfully Brittney thinks he is actually a leprauchan from Ireland and will give him her "Pot of Gold" if he grants her 3 wishes... just please picture how that panned out. Rory is also the new target of bullying at McKinley High (Boo) prompting the song, It's Not Easy Being Green (Yey). Yup that's right - IT'S NOT EASY BEING GREEN. If you don't love that, well you have no soul. He closed the show singing Take Care of Yourself by Teddy Thompson. I admit I was not familiar with the song (I know yikes/shocking/so-on-so-forth) but I am definitely a fan of it now! This little cutie pie is definitely going to shine on this show with his oh so magical ways.

Other songs/highlights of the show included:
Blaine singing T.G.I.F by Katy Perry
Puck serenading his daughter with I've Been Waiting for a Girl Like You (can you say swoon).
The Fierce Threesome, Mercedes, Brittney and Santana baning out a great rendition of Candy Man.

So Glee Fans that's it - it's back with some magical talent and great songs. CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment