Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

It's Monday - Jam Out

I know Mondays are hard for all of us. If you love Monday's then please refrain from sharing and or reading the rest of this. ANYWAY - It's hard to get back into the swing of the work week when you've been in chill out mode with your friends all weekend. But don't fret - a Monday Play List is here to save the day. Check it:

The Bravery: An Honest Mistake



Destiny's Child - Survivor... this came on my Pandora this morning and thus HAD to be added to this



Lily Allen: Who'd Have Known


Muse - Feeling Good yes they don't originally sing this, yes it's still awesome


Maroon 5 - Moves like Jagger yeah its back don't hate

I'm sure I could go on and on and on per usual, but that's it for now. What do you think are some awesome Monday "This Song with make me feel better" Jams?

No comments:

Post a Comment