Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

90's Flash Back

To stay productive at work I, like many of my friends, jam out to Pandora all day long. My co-workers and I always are shouting 'OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SONG' and blasting for all to hear etc. etc. you get the picture (so productive I know don't hate). Lately to keep within the Christmas spirit I've had the Mariah Carey Holiday station on (again haters gonna hate) and Jessica Simpson's Christmas album starting playing. This is clearly where I turned to my co-worker and went omg J.Simp I forgot she existed I used to LOVE her - this is where my colleague appropriately said ME TO! From there we obvi went on YouTube to go through all the pop princesses hits i.e. Irresistible, With You, Sweetest Sin - yeah bet you forgot about that right!



The natural chain of progression moved us right along into the Spice Girl genre - WannaBe, 2 Become 1 - yup we went there! Basically it turned into a 90's girly girl jamout session and it was incredible. Here's a little taste of our 90's collection:




Be Jealous....

No comments:

Post a Comment