Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Most Anticipated Albums of 2012

I followAlternative Press pretty closely when it comes to music. They have great write-ups on new bands and are always uploading music for fans to download as an album sneak preview. The other day they released a play list that included singles off of the most anticipated albums of 2012 - and I like what I'm hearing. They play list includes:
  • All American Rejects
  • Anthony Green
  • Asking Alexandria
  • Bring Me the Horizon
  • Gaslight Anthem
  • I See Stars
  • LetLive
  • Miss May I
  • Pierce the Veil
  • The Ready Set
  • Sharks
  • Title Fight
  • Whitechapel
With such an amazing list of artists I knew that 2012 was going to be full of great albums. My favorites off the list aka the albums I'm most pumped about are: The Gaslight Anthem - their song The Naveslink Bank holds true to this band's reputation. It's an amazing song and I cannot wait to hear what the rest of the album is going to sound like - it will be their first one with Mercury Records.

Another song that was great was Hollywood Dream by The Ready Set. I was never big into this band but I think 2012 is going to prove to be a pretty great year for them! Sweet Harness  by the Sharks was also a great listen. I wish I could share the whole play list with you guys but here is a taste...


The Navesink Bank - Gaslight Anthem

Someday's Gone - All American Rejects

Get Yours While You Can - Anthony Green by Caitlin Collins 1

No comments:

Post a Comment