Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas in New York

I took the day off of work today to finish up my holiday shopping and get into the Christmas spirit. Sometimes I can't decide if I hate Christmas in New York or if I love it. The crowds and ridiculous tourists can kind of suck the life out of you after a while, but today was the perfect Christmas in New York City day...

It started out at the Columbus Circle holiday shops where I picked up some last minute gifts for friends/family. 


Then I decided to walk down Fifth Avenue to see how some of the stores decorated for the holiday season...

Fendi was my FAVORITE


Tiffany's Windows <3

Bloomingdales
As I walked down Fifth Ave I ended obviously at the tree in Rockefeller Center :)




Overall it was such a great day! Now time to make some delicious chili because really what's better when it's cold out!


No comments:

Post a Comment