Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

And You're a Dancing Queen...

Okay this post is going to be all over the place, but just go with it, because hopefully at the end you'll just get it and enjoy it. If not sorry I'm not sorry? Any how...

I saw this headline today: ABBA TO RELEASE FIRST NEW SONG IN 18 YEARS.

That's right boys and girls the dancing queens are back - and even if you don't want to admit - you're excited. Don't deny your feelings it's okay we're all here to support you. This delightful news sent my brain into thinking mode about how much I love a good dancing tune and how much I enjoy dancing any where and every where. Example of great dancing tune:



That's right I'm one of those people who constantly embarrasses my family and friends by dancing and singing down store aisles, while waiting in line at the movies and walking down NYC streets. I even remember this one time when my I was younger - like 11ish - my family rented a house down the shore with a huge wrap around porch. I immediately decided to blast music from the inside of the house and dance around the porch. My younger brother was immediately horrified by the thought of strangers looking at me like I was crazy and turned off the music and yelled at me for acting like such a nut. That gives you just a minor look into the type of person I am.

However, I'm not the only person who loves to dance. If you're a fan of the Ellen show like myself (I'm obsessed/addicted in reality), you see people who constantly love to dance. She even started a DANCE DARE challenge - inspired by one of her employees Andy (marry me now sir?) where she asked people to video tape themselves dancing behind people without them knowing - or in some embarrassing place. THIS WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITES this girl and I are meant to be friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment