Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

An Ode to My Favorite Season

While January is the time of year where most people are creating resolutions and a list of goals to accomplish during the year that lies ahead, I am preparing for something completely different -- something grand. What could that possibly be you may ask -- AWARD SEASON.

Award Season is by far my favorite time of year! January hits and until the end of February I am completely entranced by red carpets, great dresses, beautiful people and the celebration of pop culture. If you think this is shallow I really don't care, because I think it's wonderful. I'm a pop culture junkie... I love movies and great television (which is obvious from my Biker Chick post). I always make sure to see as many of the Oscar nominated films and so forth before the Award Season Grand Finale.

This past Sunday was the half way point for my favorite season, and although I am sad that it is coming to an end I wanted to take a moment to highlight some of the great moments thus far...

This gorgeous couple is spotted everywhere and they look better at every show

Emma Stone at the Golden Globes - Priceless

Help Winners, Octavia and Viola, they were UH-MAZING

Michelle Williams - Breath Taking at the SAG Awards

The love of my life - Mr. Gervais Hosting the Golden Globes

1 comment: