Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

I know I'm a little late since it's Tuesday and all but here's a look at my weekend - it was so great to just have a calm/relaxing weekend. The snow definitely helped this since I hate snow and hate leaving the indoors when there is snow. Any way check it...

As usual my weekend starts with Casual Friday at work - yes it's still work - but its casual go with it...



Friday night was girls night and it was AMAZING. We went to a local bar called the Saloon, where a BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN cover band was playing. We are all huge huge huge fans and you know from previous posts so it was a blast singing and dancing all night long...




Then I woke up to this --- TERR-UH-BLE

So I decided to cook and clean all day long



Best Chili Ever
Sunday was a usual lazy Sunday which resulted in a great shopping haul from the Buffalo Exchange down on E. 11th Street. If you haven't been you NEED TO GO. My colleague suggested that I would like it and should check it out - she always gives me the best places so I decided Sunday would be the perfect day and look at the perfect pieces I picked up



I ended the night attempting a new lazy hair style - thoughts?


Anyway how was your weekend?!

No comments:

Post a Comment