Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Obsessed, Addicted, What Have You

So clearly from this blog I am a huge little bit of a music/NYC addict. I love discovering new bands, love seeing what my favorites are up to and love going to shows with friends and hitting up new/random NYC hot spots! I believe that my love for music and the city has lead to my love of other things as well. Music and THE CITY really influences style, art, and life decisions - at least that's my belief. So here are just a few other things I'm #obsessed SLASH #addicted to....

Cynthia Vincent's 2012 Spring Line


Accessories


Coffeeeeee


Re-Decorating my Apartment


Sons of Anarchy (Yes as are all my friends who are why I started watching)

That is just some of the long list of things I'm currently loving/addicted to/obsessed with and such. What are some of the things that you are just completely in love with!?

No comments:

Post a Comment