Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wanna-Be Biker Chick

So today I woke up ill and wompy so I called in sick to work -- everyone in my office has been sick so it looks like it was finally my turn. I still had a few things to take care of though so I did what I could from home and then decided to rest. Resting turned into watching almost all of season four of one of the best shows ever written - Sons of Anarchy. For those of you who don't watch SOA you should start. My friends had been posting everywhere about it so a few weeks ago I decided to check it out, and well now I'm #addicted #obsessed what have you.

The show is about a motor cycle club, The Sons of Anarchy, from Northern Cali who basically run shit. There's gun running, drug dealing, club drama, family feuds, secrets, lies - all the good stuff. Every time I talk about the show with my friend Veronica I always end with -- it is SO WELL WRITTEN. How this show hasn't won any awards is seriously beyond me. I digress though....

What the show also makes me thing is damn I wanna be able to be a biker chick -- I mean not forever but it would definitely be cool to try out. Motorcycles, leather pants, tattoos, high heels and get to act like a bad ass that no one messes with. I mean come on sounds like a dream at least for a while. Here's some Sons of Anarchy love for you...





No comments:

Post a Comment