Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Femme Fatal

Every single Monday through Friday, my dear dear friend Pandora Radio helps me make it through my nine to five six life. What I would do without her is beyond me. I'll be in the middle of my work day and hear a song that especially catches my attention. I immediately have to take a look at who/what it is, then have to write myself a note to download it later at home or jam out to the album if I already own it.

Lately I've noticed a pattern with my "aha music moments." Each time it tends to be a strong powered female belting out some fierce vocals or jamming out like a true rock star (it's not just a game for the boys nowadays lets be honest). Here are just a few of the Femme Fatal ladies that have caught my ear lately


  • Florence and the Machine - OWN IT
  • Lana Del Rey -  WAITING FOR HER TO COMPLETE IT!!
  • Ellie Goulding - NEED TO GET IT
  • Fine Frenzy - Need TO GET IT
  • Adele - OWN IT
  • Metric - OWN IT
  • Amy Winehouse - OWN SOME OF IT
These ladies definitely know how to play with the boys - and maybe even play the music game better! Who are some of your Female Music Idols???




No comments:

Post a Comment