Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Life Update aka Wedding Extravaganza

So I've been slacking MAJORLY with the blog updates. I've been pretty busy the past 2 weeks with work and family but I'm getting back on track starting now. Since I've been M.I.A for a while I figured I would just give a quick little update of some life events and the songs that went with them.

Last week kicked off our Fall Conference season at work (I know pretty exciting stuff let me tell you) so I'm pretty much OWNED until Christmas. It went pretty well only a few hiccups but hey there's always next time - which happens to be next week. (Cue Everybody's Working for the Weekend).  

Much more interestingly/importantly my Cousin finally married the most wonderful girl last weekend! The fam and I road tripped it down to VA for the weekend to watch these 2 fab people get hitched. It was such a great time! The rehearsal dinner was Friday night with close friends and family of the cutie couple in attendance. It was so great to see everyone so happy. His sister and Puja's (the bride) brother gave great speeches and it set the perfect tone for the weekend.

(Walking down the aisle while he watches)

The wedding ceremony was on Saturday and was a full traditional Indian ceremony. It was so different than any other wedding I've been to but it was so awesome to be a part of. I loved it! Everything went off without a hitch thank goodness and I had a great time dancing the night away with my family <3.  

Speaking of dancing their first dance was PERFECTO. It was honestly the only time I cried (I'm NOT a crier so trust me that is serious). They danced to Dave Matthews Band's You and Me. While I'm not the hugest fan of this band, I think it was so fitting of them!




You & Me (Dave Matthews Band) by Wolfhowl

What do you think? Great Wedding Song? What other songs are perfect?

No comments:

Post a Comment