Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

New York City in the Fall Part Un

Central Park in Fall
As you know from an earlier post this week, I LOVE THE FALL, but I especially love the Fall in New York City. Seeing as this is my first Fall season living here I'm trying to pack in as many activities as possible. Granted I haven't really been able to do a whole lot yet due to my many weekend travels (weddings, family dinners, surprise 50ths etc.) but this weekend will be different because I refuse to leave New York.

The only problem now is that I have a list with practically a million things I want to do and well I mean there's only so much time ya know? I'm definitely kicking off the weekend (aka today at 6pm as soon as I leave the office) by having dinner with one of my favorite people in the world my friend Leora. We went to college together and now just happen to live about 10 blocks from each other -I love when things work out like that.

The rest of the weekend though I have back to back to back ideas/plans so on and so forth that I want to do. So far this is what the list looks like:
  • Museum of Natural History
  • Flea Markets
  • Vintage Shopping
  • Halloween Shopping
  • Bake Pumpkin Treats
  • Hestler Street Fair (Grub Fest it's a must)
  • Buy New Running Sneakers
  • Brunch with Some of the Gal Pals
  • More Pumpkin Treats
  • Chill Out in the Par

 
Museum of Natural History
  
 
Flea market
 









Pumpkin Treats

Brunch goodness









And somewhere in the midst of all of this I need to clean my apartment. It's getting... well by most people's standards it's probably very clean but I'm a nut about that so yeah. Any WAYY... I'll have to make sure my iPod is fully charged for all of the running around that is bound to ensue. I'll let you know what ACTUALLY got accomplished on Monday.

Did I leave any fun NYC fall activities out? What do you like to do in the Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment