Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

New York City in the Fall Part Deux

So my New York City Fall weekend was Perfecto. I did get a lot of things on my hopeful list from Friday's post completed.
perfect fall outfit

Pumpkin Picking in Union Square

Drinks at McSorleys

Hester Street Fair Beer Garden

Hester Street Fair

Soda Pop - Original

Halloween Dessert Fun

Want. This. Sandwich.

Spiciest Chili Ever.


New Shoe Purchase


Things that weren't pictured are my trip to the Museum of Natural History. Sorry the guys weren't exactly patient with me so I felt bad snapping away every 30 seconds. Also I did get a new pair of sneakers, which ended up being a minorly embarrassing experience but we can discuss that at a later date. I made it to the Hester Street Fair to pick through some delicious goodies as you can see. I also had a great brunch Sunday morning at this great place on 3rd Ave between 88th and 89th street called Uptown Lounge, which coincidentally is where I had dinner Friday night with one of my best gal pals Leora.


Speaking of my beautiful friend I want to congratulate her. Her fab boyfriend proposed to her this past weekend making her officially ENGAGED!!!! I'm so happy for them both and wish them nothing but the best. We'll be celebrating one night this week so be sure to check in for an update soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment