Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Pandora Discoveries

I LUOOOVE Pandora Radio for a multitude of reasons:
  1. It understands me better than most people
  2. It knows what I want before I do
  3. It plays an incredible mix of indie, pop, rock and country that no other radio station could provide
  4. But MOST IMPORTANTLY - It helps me discover and/or re-discover great music I would have never heard or perhaps forgot about.
Para Example:
Discovery: The Blow - Their Song True Affection - is amazing. 


Discovery: Coconut Records - first off HOLY HOTNESS secondly check out his tune West Coast.


 Re-Discovery: The Shins - Almost forgot how much I love them, and almost forgot how much Caring is Creepy


Re-Discovery: The Weeks - I don't care if you don't like them because I do just like I like Buttons and who doesn't like buttons?


Have you ever found something UH-MAZING via Pandora?

No comments:

Post a Comment