Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Music News that Makes You Smile

So there are a few things in the wide world of music that happened this week that really just made me smile. I love hearing quirky things occuring in the music world, that don't necessarily have all that much to do with the music itself sometimes. Here are just a few things that made me happy this week:
  • Ke$ha is going to be featured on the newest Bob Dylan Tribute album. This made me smile for two reasons. One I LOVE Bob Dylan so if there's a tribute album coming out consider me excited. The second reason is - the idea of Ke$ha singing Bob Dylan - well that just makes me chuckle. Other artists such as Adele and My Morning Jacket will be featured as well.
  • Adam Levine (sigh) told Fox Five News to basically Eff Off - I'm sorry but this is great. As someone who also hates Fox Five News I had to smile when I heard this. Adam Levine took to twitter and demanded that Fox Five stop playing Maroon 5's music during their broadcasts. And I quote: "Dear Fox News, don't play our music on your evil fucking channel ever again. Thank you," Come on that's GREAT.
  • Garbage is releasing a new album. Enough said. Smile Ensued


  • The divine Bette Midler will be selling a collection of her costumes, jewls and etc and donating the proceeds to charity. One anything Bette Midler should make everyone smile and secondly charity - smile done. 
Any music that made you smile this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment